CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 9 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days

    These past few days have been stressful and kinda crazy. We're coming up on finals and even though i don't have any, its crazy none the less. So, I guess I'm proud of a few things in the past few days. I'm proud that I didn't cuss out my landlord's wife, or the girl from racquetball class who was completely rude to me this morning for no reason. Yes, I'm am proud of that.
   The other thing I am proud of is our performance last Saturday night. You see, Toby and I are in Social Dance (we learned the FoxTrot, Swing, Waltz and Cha-Cha). One of the requirements is to perform a group routine at the Formal Dance. We were in the waltz group and we were pretty dang good, if I do say so myself! We color coordinated with our couples (guys wore a colored tie and the girls wore the same color shirt. It was a pretty cool effect. We even got some compliments about not looking like beginning dancers. We did have a pretty awesome routine. Anyways, I'm pretty proud of that!! And I got to go to a formal with my husband! I got a new dress out of it too, it only cost 10$ at Ross! The shrug I had to buy for it cost more. I'm talking amazing bargain shopper! :)

2 pieces of love:

The Mathesons said...

I loved taking social dance, though I'm jealous because I didn't get to take it with the hubs (I don't think we were even dating at that point). Fun fun! Happy birthday, btw!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Aaron and I took that class before we actually started dating but it's also what got us to really start dating too, if that makes any sense. I would have loved to see pics from this dancing you speak of! Sounds like fun!

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!