CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 4: A habit you wish you didn't have

Wow, there are so many habits I wish I didn't have. And quite a few I wish I did. I guess the biggest one would be that I wish I didn't leave the house a mess until is gets so bad that it takes a few long days of deep cleaning to get it back to looking nice. Until it gets so bad again. Yes, that is the habit I wish I didn't have. I'm actually working on it right now. I try and put the dishes away right when I clean them, put them in the sink to soak after I cook with them, and things like that. This is one habit I'm going to kick, and soon.

1 pieces of love:

Ashley Gilbert said...

I have the same bad habit! I don't think I can get rid of it though...it may have to wait until my family is grown up and moved out of the house. Then Aaron and I will actually be able to keep up again.

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!