CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 10 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped

I love music! I have it on probably 99% of the time (unless we're watching a show). All our kids love music, Ben especially loves to dance and sing songs from the Radio! 
Songs I listen to when I'm:


bored: Probably just turn on the radio or my Itunes on Shuffle or Keith Urban


happy: country radio or anything Keith Urban


sad: depressing songs. Keith Urban


mad: probably songs with a strong beat. 45 by Shinedown particularly


hyped: anything I can dance to, which is pretty much anything. Sometimes Ben picks it, sometimes I do.


Yeah, so as you can tell, I don't really listen to particular songs for a particular reason. I usually just listen to country music radio or my play list, which probably has a little bit of every genre on it. I have eclectic taste.

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!