CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maybe this time it will work

I think this is the fourth time I've tried this, so hopefully nothing gets screwed up this time, because I'm not doing it again!

Day 24-A letter to your parents
  Dear Mom and Dad,
     Im sure that you love me, but I think you think your grand kids are the bee's knees!
   Love, Samm
P.S. your grand kids love you too!!
 
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
   I use mainly my diaper bag:
1. gdiapers w/ cloth inserts
2. wetbag
3. changing pad
4. about a bazillion toys
5. enough snacks to feed and army
6. books
7. wallett
8. cell phone
9. wipes
10. water bottle and sippy cups
 
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
   All my friends are pretty awesome, but i have the greatest friend in the world. She's always visiting me on my special occasions. She came up for my wedding (it was a surprise), and she came up to support me after my girls were born. Its means everything to me that she is always there for me!! I hope I can do the same.
 
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
    At first I thought it would be fun, but this just got old and long and I kept forgetting. It has been good to get things down and it got me going on blogging again. This is the most I've ever blogged, I believe. I hope others have enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Next time, I'll try and find a funner one (can you say that?! :)  )
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?
 Then
Now
I have learned a ton this past year. I have gone from being responsible for one person to 3. Yep, we jumped from 1 kid to 3 in one pregnancy. It has been a struggle, but I've learned patience and looking for the good in your trials. Trials are given up to strengthen us and teach us. As a family, we have grown through saying family prayers and reading scriptures. We have definitely noticed a change in that we feel the evil forces working harder and harder against us. It just testifies that we are on the right track.
 
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
   I have learned to be more organized. I have been better at shopping and saving and making wholesome meals, even it if takes a little more time. Its been good, me going back to school to get my Associates Degree. I hope it teaches my children the importance of education.
 
Day 30-Your favorite song
   Bryan Adams "Summer of '69" Best song since 1st grade! 'Nuff said.

YES! It worked! I'm done with this challenge! It finally worked out! Hope you enjoyed it! 

1 pieces of love:

Butler Family said...

thanks for doing the challenge. I LOVED reading your blog all the time and learning even more about you.

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!