CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

he love me, he loves me not, HE LOVES ME!!

Its true. He loves me.

Not that I haven't know this for over 4 years, but I just have to say it here, that I am so grateful that I've found someone to spend the rest of my life to love and who loves me more than words can say. Anyone who knows me, knows that this past years has the been the hardest of our lives and we've become so much closer together through it. He strengthens me in every way possible!

Lately, with both of us being in school and with 3 kids it hard to find time for a date night out. Last night, however, he brought me home flowers. For no reason, but that he wanted to show me how much me loves me.

(Sidenote: He says that whenever he goes to get flowers, he always runs into someone he knows and when they comment how sweet it is that he is getting flowers, he feels as if it doesn't count anymore because someone else know... how sweet is that?  Its ok, Babe, it totally counts!

Anyways, he showed me how much he loves me and I want to do the same. He's been my best friend, the person I can always rely on to keep my secrets, to whisper how beautiful I am, and the best father in the world. I'm so  lucky to have you, baby!

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!