CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sweet little 'nuthins

Ben is such a cute little kid. He's says the funniest things sometimes. I hope you can all appreciates these, too...

  • "Mommy, I love you hugs"
  • "Mommy, you don't tell me" (umm.. yes I DO!) lol
  • (as he runs down the hall to the "bafroom": "No, No, (insert accurate name for male genitalia) we only go on da potty!!!"
  • "I gonna do something to you!"
  • "I'm a ghost!"
  • "you put on my wedding dress!" (after watching WAY too much 'Say Yes to the Dress' with me!)
  • "I'm gonna just on you"
  • " behold, Behold, BEHOLD" (he's version of reading the scriptures, at least we know he's listening.. sorta)
  • "It's Sunday?" (when I tell him he can't watch a show)
  • Mommy, you GO to class"
  • "Mommy, I love you. No, I love you MORE!"
  • "We keep sisters?" " I wanna  keep them!"

I'll put more up as I remember them or he says them. Hope you enjoyed these little Ben-isms.

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!