CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch-Up: Days 13,14,15 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently )Already posted about this recently HERE)
Day 14- A picture of you and your family

My Side of the Gene Pool 
(minus Dave who is on his mission at this point in time)

Toby's Side of the Gene Pool
(minus Rachel who lives in Iowa and works at The Mayo Clinic)

Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play

1. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
2. Forget It - Breaking Benjamin
3. Kiss A Girl - Keith Urban
4. All Over Me - Josh Turner
5. To Where You Are - Josh Groban
6. Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
7. Would You Go With Me - Josh Turner
8. White Horse - Taylor Swift
9. The Way - FastBall
10. Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood
 Didn't I tell you that my taste in music is widespread? I listen to mostly country but there are other songs out there!! 

Phew! All caught up!

P.S. I've been toying with the idea of starting a bloggy/journal to document all the tips and trick that I've learn by being a mother, you know, to kinda share/ remember for the future... what do you think?



1 pieces of love:

Butler Family said...

I think you should start a blog to share those wonderful tips you have. I love looking at your blog every night and look forward to it.

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!