CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reminiscing....

Toby and I were looking through pictures the other day, trying to pick some that would go on our wall. I was looking at the pictures from the day the girls were born and I found this one. I don't know why I don't remember seeing this picture, but this picture perfectly describes how I felt that day.

 
I'm certainly not proud of how I look in this picture, but it really captures the moment. 

I remember the days leading up to the girls' births like it was yesterday. It was probably the hardest day of my life. This picture was likely taken the night before when the Dr.s told us that the girls would probably be born within the next week. Turns out it was the next day. Here, I can tell you that I was not a happy camper.  I was put on magnesium to try and stop the labor. It wasn't a very pleasant experience because it made my whole body really really hot but I had the chills. I tried to sleep with a fan in my face but I got too cold that way, so I slept with about 3 warmed blankets but with the fan on. Oh, and my sleeping pill kicked in before I was ready to sleep so I fought it and then It kinda made me loopy. i got really uncomfortable and couldn't sleep, even though I tried. Definitely wasn't the greatest night of my life! It felt as if I would never get off of bed rest, the girls would never be grown enough to come home and that everything would be for waste. Yes, this is weary me, concerned about my girls and tired of all the medical talk.
Every time I look at the girls, I feel grateful for everything that we went through with them. They amaze me every day with their big grins and cute little cooing. They are the greatest!



0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!