CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 20 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

Hmmmm.. well, here is a picture of the person I see myself being with in the future:



Toby is my best friend. We have been through so much together and it has brought us closer together. He makes me so happy and keeps me sane. Together, we have the kind of relationship that I have always dreamed of having. I never knew that I could be so close to one person. We have our disagreements, of course, but we always work it out and become closer and closer together! He is my everything. So, of course, I married him!! I wouldn't want anyone else to take him! lol, I love this man!!

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!