CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 18 of the 30 day Challenge

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have


Well, my biggest dream is to go to Australia! I have wanted to go there for as long as  can remember! My plans for life are as follows:
- Graduate undergrad
- Grad School w/ Internship
- Toby graduate Grad school
- Work for Exxon Mobil
- Eventually work overseas (possibly England or Saudi Arabia)
- Somewhere in all of this is me starting up my Photography business
- build our dream home! 


Our home is going to be awesome! We are going to have a two story library, a darkroom for me, and a beautiful Italian themed kitchen. We're looking to theme all our rooms based on different places. Ricght now, we have an Italian themed Kitchen, an African themed office for toby and a Saudi Arabian Library ( maybe) Our basement will be an Irish Pub setting. Its gonna be so cool!! We're gonna have a pool table and a entertainment area plus a small dance floor, if we're lucky! I'm so stinking excited!! Well, more tomorrow!

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!