CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful catch-Up Post

Sorry, I promise to be better about this!!

Day 14: Today I'm thankful for a good friend who had graciously offered to show me how to use my sewing machine to sew the girls' cuddle soft blankets!

Day 13: These past few days 5 friends have told me that they are pregnant! I'm very happy for all of them and grateful for all the little babies that will be born next year! I love babies!

Day 12: I'm grateful for the sound of my children's laughter! They have their moments, but most of the time they love playing the teasing each other!

Day 11: I am so very thankful that I opened my inbox today and received an email saying that our application to our top choice of apartments was available again!!   Their other applicants fell through and it was ours! Its a awesome furnished, 4 bedroom place that is close to campus! So very thankful!

Day 10: I'm thankful for my little brother, Dave who asked me to take pictures of him in his cadet uniform! They turned out so great, and it was a real confidence booster! (check out my post below this one, there is something for you to do, if you want!)

Day 9: I'm thankful for food today! I love love love food, and being a diabetic its sometimes hard to stop eating when things taste so good, but you know they will raise your blood sugars too high. I'm learning self control. Anyways, food rocks!

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!