CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day!

So, its a little late but my pictures kept taking forever to load and slowing the internet, so now here it is:

I come from a big military family. My Dad served, a couple of Uncle's served, my grandpa serve, my older brother enlisted, and my little brother is in the ROTC program. Also, my father-in-law served. I grew up military. Its almost all I know.
I've heard a lot of stories about different wars and different experiences. I am grateful and proud for everyone who has served and especially those who have died while serving. A great friend of mine was KIA last February. It was a really hard thing to deal with. I am grateful for his service and sacrifice.

Just yesterday I got the privilege of taking some picture for my little brother who just got his uniform for the ROTC program. Doesn't he look dashing?




Thank you to all who served, are serving or will serve. You have my deepest respects!

0 pieces of love:

Wanna show some love?

I love comments! Feel free to comment as much as you want! All comments are welcome, they make me feel so loved!!